Your donations are handled with great care — and, most importantly, 100% of your money will benefit the cats. Whether your donations go toward building supplies to improve the facilities, vet bills or food, we take no administrative fees. This sanctuary is a labour of love, and has been for years, so you can be confident in our dedication to our feline residents.
Here are some of the things we need. When you donate, you can let us know where you want the money to be spent, or you can buy an item and contact us to make pick-up/drop-off arrangements. We have also created an Amazon Wish List that allows you to easily purchase an item and have it shipped directly to the sanctuary. If you’d like to donate via our Amazon Wish List, please CLICK HERE. PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of the cats, we cannot accept opened packages of food or litter.
- Large bags of cat food — our cats currently eat Whiskas, Purina Cat Chow, and Meow Mix.
- Tins of soft cat food — some of our kitties need soft food, and they love Friskies, Fancy Feast and Whiskas.
- Large bags of clumping litter
- Non-toxic cleaning supplies
- Treats — a sanctuary favourite! Our residents love Temptations and Friskies.
- Cat milk — a very special treat for convalescing kitties.
- Pro-Biolac kitten formula — this has helped us save countless kittens’ lives.
- Cat trees and scratchers — there’s always a demand for lounging spots, and the cats love scratching at carpet, sisal and cardboard.
- Catnip toys — cat owners know how much enjoyment a small toy can bring!
- Supplies for cat bleachers — this is a big project.
If you’d like to make a recurring donation every month, please choose a dollar amount and click the button below. We accept PayPal Donations. If you’d like to donate a different dollar amount than the ones listed below, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll add the dollar amount to the button.