We will be updating this page frequently, so keep checking back! And for even more free information sent directly to your inbox, sign up for our e-mail newsletter! Simply enter your name and e-mail address into the form located in the sidebar, and you’ll receive all the latest info.
For info on helping cats in your community, visit our How You Can Help page.
A selection of famous, memorable, and noteworthy quotes about our feline friends.
We are currently offering these e-books for free as introductory products!
Adopting a Cat: Tips for Preparing Your Home for a New Cat
Black Cats: How Did These Felines Become Associated With Halloween?
Black Cats: Myths About a Misunderstood Feline
Cat Allergies: 5 Tips for Controlling Your Pet Allergies
Cat Behaviour: 3 Reasons Why a Cat Stops Grooming
Cat Behaviour: What Causes Cat Biting?
Cat Behaviour: Why Do Some Cats Play Rough?
Cat Behaviour Problems: 5 Tips to Stop Destructive Scratching
Cat Behaviour Problems: Attention Seeking
Cat Behaviour Problems: Getting Your Kitty to Use the Litter Box
Cat Behaviour Problems: Tips to Save Your Plants From a Feline Gardener
Cat Behaviour Problems: Understanding Why a Cat Does Not Use the Litter Box
Cat Cafes: Unique Feline Focused Businesses in Japan
Cat Grooming: Tools, Tips, and Tricks for Quickly Pampering a Feline
Cat Island: A Fantasy Travel Destination For Any Cat Enthusiast
Cat Sanctuaries: Unique Feline Shelters Around the World
Cat Statistics: Shocking Facts About Felines and Their Owners
Cats Around the World: 3 Fascinating Feline Themed Museums
Domestic Cat Behaviour: 5 Tips for a More Exciting Playtime
Domestic Cat Behaviour: Excessive Meowing
Domestic Cat Behaviour: How Do Cats Find Their Way Home?
Domestic Cat Behaviour: How Do Cats Purr?
Domestic Cat Behaviour: Preventing a Cat From Jumping on the Countertop
Domestic Cat Behaviour: Socializing Your Cat With a New Animal
Domestic Cat Behaviour: The Incredible Feline Face
Domestic Cat Behaviour: What To Do If Your Cat Grooms Too Much
Domestic Cat Behaviour: Why Do Cats Land on Their Feet?
Feline Hairballs: What To Do If Your Cat Has Hairballs
Feral Cats: How to Help Feral Cats
Feral Cats: What Is a Feral Cat?
Feral Cats: What Is the Difference Between a Stray Feline and a Feral Feline?
Safety for Outdoor Cats: How to Keep Your Kitty Safe While Playing Outside
Cat Behaviour: Our Top Tips for Playing With a Cat
Cat Behaviour Problems: 3 Tips to Stop Your Cat’s Destructive Scratching Habit
Cat Behaviour Problems: 5 Tips to Keep Your Cat Out of the Houseplants
Cat Behaviour Problems: Understanding Why a Cat Won’t Use the Litter Box
Cat Outdoor Safety: Tips to Keep Your Cat Safe While Playing Outside
- Best Friends Animal Society’s Cat Library: http://www.bestfriends.org/theanimals/petcare/cats.cfm
- Canadian Federation of Humane Societies’ Cat Library: http://cfhs.ca/athome/cats/
- Cats 101, a fascinating and informative series on cats from Animal Planet: http://animal.discovery.com/tv/cats-101/
- Guide to helping feral and orphaned kittens: http://www.indyferal.org/Literature/TNR%20handbook/TNR%20taming%20feral%20kittens.pdf
- Humane Society of the United States’ Cat Care & Behaviour Tips: http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/cats/tips/
- Humane Society of the United States’ Feral Cat Info Page: http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/feral_cats/
- List of plants that are toxic to cats: http://www.aspca.org/Pet-care/poison-control/Plants?plant_toxicity=toxic-to-cats
- Ottawa Humane Society Pet Tips: http://ottawahumane.ca/your-pets/tips.cfm
- Petfinder, a site for finding adoptable pets in your area: http://www.petfinder.com/
- Petfinder’s extensive cat library: http://www.petfinder.com/cat/articles
- Answers.com’s pet section is a great resource for pet owners: http://pets.Answers.com
- Vox Felina, a source of information about TNR: http://www.voxfelina.com/